Scott Russell specializes in the sale and marketing of commercial properties and landlord representation in the Puget Sound region.
Russell has been fully engaged in the commercial real estate business since 1988. His experience and expertise in marketing commercial properties for sale and lease and tenant representation assignments have generated over $300 million transaction volume. His real estate knowledge, understanding of the marketplace and business trends, along with skilled negotiating makes him a valuable asset to clients.
- Responsible for the site acquisition and marketing of over 2 million square feet of commercial space and land
- Created and implemented successful market penetration of national and regional retailers.
- Negotiated subleases, early termination, extensions and renewals for national tenants and institutional property owners.
- Completed transactions in real estate markets from Blaine, WA to Vancouver, WA.
- Expertise in market analysis, site selection, project feasibility/risk consulting, non-performing/under-performing asset assessment.
Russell received a Batchelor of Arts Degree in Business Administration with a concentration in Finance and Business Economics from the University of Washington. Additionally, he has received an Associate of Arts, Real Estate from Shoreline Community College. Current continuous education includes the CCIM courses, having completed CCIM 101 & 102.
Selected Retail Clients
|Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream
Nori Presto Asian Cuisine
West Coast Beauty Supply
Clients Represented (Partial List)
|Heitman Capital Corporation
|Morgan Stanley Real Estate|
Kerney Street Partners
GDA Real Estate Services, Inc.
Mr. 99 and Associates: Marty Rood | Bob Nylund | Scott Russell | Norman A. Strickland | Jay Leon